Christmas Party at Property Partners Group
Our final intercompany competition was merged with our staff (and partners) Christmas Party held at Tobac Bar in the city on Thursday night 12th December, we had an amazing turnout of staff making such an effort to dress for the occasion!
It was a fantastic night of high glamour, high stakes at the casino themed tables and the evening was topped off by an auction of products kindly donated by some very generous suppliers.
- The exceptional team of our Auctioneer Mr Ty and his lovely asssistant Eloise.
- Although there was some confusion as to whether Elosie was an auction item or not, Franco did his best to buy her back!!
- Ty kept the pace and the evenings event almost to schedule, with a lot of wit and entertainment to boot!
- The food; especially the desert platters made especially for the event by Fliss. Sublime work thanks Fliss!
- Rays knack for gambling. Winning $17 million at the table, so cool and calm, he has now been named the secret assassin! He outbidded every other person to take home the hot in demand whiskey, just like his gambling… he blew everyone out of the water!
- The way everyone “scrubbed up”! Many would not have been out of place in Monte Carlo! Steve is that where you jetted off to today?
- Scott – he fought off his whole team to represent Land Partners in the final; and took out the win for the night! Go Land Partners!!!!
- Meeting so many of our new staff’ partners. We all work hard and often more hours than we might like, but its great to enjoy a drinkin a social environment with partners who put up with a lot during the year. Great effort by all in attendence!!
- The people that went on to Dandy Doolans until the wee small hours yet still rocked up to work this morning! Respect….as the young would say!!!!
- Seeing some of our departed staff members who are still in the family thanks to having married into the firm! Carli and Franco it was great to see you both.
So…. a huge thank you to Steve and Ty who put on an amazing event. I think we might all be ready for a relaxing break.